We proudly guarantee the quality of every Tactical Padel product. We are confident that you will enjoy our products as we do!
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or the product fails at any time due to a defects in materials or workmanship, you can return it for a replacement or refund, at our discretion.
This guarantee does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colours and materials over extended time and use.
Submitting a Return or Defect Request
Please attach minimum 4 photos from different angles so we can assess the damage. Once this is done, we send the images to our manufacturers for assessment.
Please note that this is a process, and we want to remind you that it may take some timeonce we have determined whether the damage may have occurred due to possible manufacturing defects or if the case is not considered to be, we will get back to you with an answer
The next step is then that we send you a return label that you use to return the damaged racket, only upon receipt of the racket will we send a new one in return if we judge that the damage may have occurred due to possible factory defect .For more details about our policy please read below:A Padel racket is fragile and not as durable as, for example a tennis racket and must therefore be treated with care!
1. Approved Defect:
- If the racket has a clear crack on the hitting surface but no other external damage, it counts as an approved complaint
- Rattling/missing noises in the racket is an approved complaint.
- If the racket has not suffered cracks or other defects – then it is not covered by the complaint.
- If the product is defective at the time of delivery, this is of course an approved complaint, however, you as a customer are responsible for going through the product and examining it before removing the plastic around the handle or other sealing.
- The racket must not have been played with and the supplied seal must be intact
2. Unapproved Defect:
- Vertical cracks on the outside of the frame or around, ie. between hitting surface is never accepted as a complaint.
- If the racket has a crack on the hitting surface as well as cracks on the frame or the top of the racket, this is not an approved complaint.
- If the racket has a very clear crack on the hitting surface as well as cracks on the frame or top of the racket, this is not an approved complaint.
- Cracks between the holes at the bottom of the hitting surface, i.e., at the crease can very easily arise from a ball hit, hence no complaint, ther defects, scratches, or cracks on the racket apart from the hitting surface.